We decided to come to Phoenix for a weekend to house hunt for a second home. We provided Ben with a list of criteria for the geographic area and the property criteria we were interested in purchasing. We set out on a journey on Saturday morning, viewed between 12 and 15 homes. The homes he scheduled showings at were all great matches to what we requested, and there were several that we considered as purchase worthy. In the early afternoon, an automated email from Ben arrived on our phones with a brand new listing. We liked that listing, Ben arranged for a showing that same afternoon, we like the home so much we placed an offer which was accepted. We now own that home.
You may also like:
- Single Family Homes in Desert Ridge, AZ – Approx 2000 sq ft and no pool
- Recently Sold 1 BR Condos in South Scottsdale
- Changing Jobs and the Effects it has on Buying a Home
- New River Horse Property — Open House Today June 16th 3:00-5:00pm
- Single Family Homes for sale in the Kierland Neighborhood – Scottsdale, AZ